product code: KAT02674
How to spice up our stylization with Stylograf?With the help of a stylograph, it is easier than using a brush to paint ornaments or thinner and more delicate lines.A stylograph is a device resembling…
How to spice up our stylization with Stylograf?
With the help of a stylograph, it is easier than using a brush to paint ornaments or thinner and more delicate lines.
A stylograph is a device resembling a feather. It has interchangeable nibs and a ferrule that protects the nib after finishing work. The drawing ink is indispensable for using the stylograph.
1. Completed, matted and degreased nail covered with Claresa base, which we harden in a UV lamp 2-3 min, LED lamp 30 sec.
2. Next, we apply the first thin layer of a hybrid nail polish of our choice for our decoration. We harden it in a UV lamp for 2 minutes or a 30 sec LED lamp. Repeat the operation until satisfactory coverage is obtained.
3. Gently polish the nail with our Buffer so that the nib does not slip on it.
4. Dip nib in the ink - important: we do it flat! The stylograph cannot be placed vertically. Place a few drops of mascara on the stand, and dip the nib so that a tear of ink appears in the recess.
5. Before proceeding with decorating, the stylograph should be unrolled.
After each use of the stylograph, the nib should be cleaned, so that we will enjoy its perfect technical condition for longer. You can't also let the stylograph fall to the ground, because the nib can be knitted or completely destroyed and will no longer be suitable for work.